Thursday, 14 April 2011

It's Time........

.....for new stock! 

These fabulous Newgate clocks are just in. I do feel like I'm stuck in the land that is forever ten past ten though!
 











I did put a battery into this cute little alarm clock, it's been years since I've heard an old fashioned alarm clock!





These fun telephones have just arrived, they are functioning! I can't wait to try one! The noises the old dial makes is so nostalgic. Just sold the chrome telephone as I was writing this post!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I do like the red square one...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. now kirsti...I was fancying that one for my family room and I adore those nostalgic telephones...I feel a trip to Rustiques coming on....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so happens I have 2 in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the red clock moira...but just too big for the space so I ended up with a smaller cutie and I'm loving it...looks so posh in my family room....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments left!

There was an error in this gadget