Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Slap Happy!


Me, slapping paint about!
Today was paint demo take2.  I was organised, AGAIN. This is getting worrying and must mean a pattern is forming!

Ahem, deliberate driftwood effect!












I had my paints all sorted on my newly painted step ladder, now a useful shelf!  I painted it in Country Grey then applied a liming wax to it.  It looks like driftwood!  A great combination and I have to admit, a happy accident!


A big thank you to all who came this week & last week.  I will be posting details of more demos and workshops soon.


Crowd shot!


Here's a sneaky preview of what the workshop MAY be producing!
Decoupage/Ageing/Shmooshing(?)/Crackle

1 comment:

  1. love the sneaky peeks and great paint storage...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments left!

There was an error in this gadget